If you think you might have a gas leak
- Turn off the gas supply at the gas meter.
- Open all windows and doors.
- Extinguish any flames, ie. , on hob or candles.
- Refrain from smoking or striking matches or anything that could cause ignition of gas.
- Don’t try and investigate the problem or attempt to fix a leak or a faulty appliance yourself.
- Call Amber Plumbers on 020 8395 5555
Please note that it is illegal for anyone to use a gas appliance if they suspect it is unsafe.
Do not touch it until it has been checked by one of our Gas Safe registered engineers.
We will reach your property as a priority and diagnose and fix the problem without delay.