To achieve the best performance from your boiler we recommend it to be serviced on a yearly basis.
A regularly serviced boiler will run more efficiently, resulting in lower gas bills and cleaner flue emissions.
A newly installed boiler requires an annual boiler service as part of the Warranty requirements.
Our Gas Safe engineers specialise in all boiler brands, so regardless of which boiler you have, we will ensure that it will run as efficiently and safely as possibly.
Amber Plumbers boiler service includes the following works as standard:-
- A visual check to ensure your boiler still meets current standards.
- A safety inspection of the flue and flue terminal.
- A visual inspection of the boiler and case seal.
- All combustion checks completed as per manufacturers' instructions.
- Gas safety checks including gas leak checks.
- Flue combustion analysis.
- Some boilers may require parts to be removed and cleaned ie., the flue.
- Any condensing traps removed and cleaned.
- An Engineer’s Report.
Faulty boilers can potentially be dangerous. We can fit a carbon monoxide detector for you and, although not an alternative to regular servicing, it will monitor the area it's installed in and provide an early warning if something is wrong.