To achieve the best performance from your boiler we recommend it to be serviced on a yearly basis. A regularly serviced boiler will run more efficiently, resulting in lower fuel costs.
A newly installed boiler requires a boiler service as part of the Warranty requirements.
Our Gas Safe engineers specialise in all boiler brands, so regardless of which boiler you have we will ensure that it will run as efficiently and safely as possibly.
Amber Plumbers boiler service includes the following:-
- A visual check to ensure your boiler still meets current standards.
- A safety inspection of the flue and flue terminal.
- A visual inspection of the boiler and case seal.
- All combustion checks completed as per manufacturers' instructions.
- Oil safety checks including checking for leaks.
- Flue combustion analysis
- Some boilers may require parts to be removed and cleaned ie. , the flue.
- Any condensing traps removed and cleaned.
- An Engineer’s Report sheet, completed and provided.
Faulty boilers can potentially be dangerous. We can fit a carbon monoxide detector for you and, although not an alternative to regular servicing, it will monitor the area it's installed in and provide an early warning if something is wrong.
If you have any concerns, don't hesitate to call Amber Plumbers.
You can be assured that our Gas Safe engineers will leave your boiler safe and working correctly.